- Audits of company / organisational resilience
- Review of organisational protective security strategy
- Organisational reputation management
- Information privacy and security
- Crisis communications and coordination
- Development of corporate governance strategy
- Independent quality assurance
- Reputation management planning
- Social media strategy
- Crisis Communications
- Corporate protective security and resilience strategy
- Information security strategy for CISOs (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Assessment of agency compliance against the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
Cybersecurity and Information security
- ISO 27001 Implementation planning
- Analysis of projects and organisations against information security best practice
- Computer Incident Response Team development (CSIRT/CERT)
- Cybersecurity strategic posture assessment
- Cloud security strategy
- Executive spearphishing avoidance training
Identity security and privacy
- Identity assurance
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Biometric interoperability strategy
- Fraud and Corruption Strategy
- Chemical Biological Radiological (CBRN) strategy
Strong organisations, whether private or public sector entities, continually examine their performance, cost and policy drivers and their external environment. They take account of their strengths and weaknesses and adapt to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate threats.
Too often the parts of organisations charged with their protection are seen as a hindrance to the corporate objective – we are not like that. Resilience Outcomes Australia partners with its clients providing smart and effective risk based solutions to strategic security problems. We recognise that security is not an end in itself, but a supporting function to the corporate purpose. We work on evidence, think laterally and are not afraid to swim against the flow.
Resilience Outcomes is is an active participant and contributor in the business community; our people sit on a variety of industry bodies and boards, participate in a range of business and industry networks that extend around the world, and contribute to thought leadership about information, security, governance, resilience and the impacts of change on organisational longevity in a variety of ways. Read more about us here.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the community, we publish blogposts on security topics of interest to our staff and clients. You can access it at no cost.
Our Clients and Partners
We work with a number of national and international clients and partners, including Australian Government agencies, multinationals, state authorities and not for profit organisations. More information