What we do
We are passionate advocates for better security and resilience, in government, not-for-profit and private sector.
Alex Webling, Director Resilience Outcomes Australia has extensive experience as a professional speaker and facilitator. Alex has experience leading small workgroups and speaking at large international conferences and seminars.
Alex’s skills, knowledge and enthusiasm about organisational resilience and cyber-security make him a highly sought after and engaging expert public speaker. He is particularly well-known for his ability to help non experts understand the complex world of cyber-security and for his willingness to engage in a common sense way with audiences.
He has presented at international conferences, to company boards, members of parliament and government ministers.
Some of Alex’s past speaking engagements include
– The ITU about bilateral and multilateral issues of security in the internet
– Chair and speaker at APEC seminars on cybersecurity in Malaysia and Taiwan
– Chair and regular speaker at the Australian Security In Government conference
– Archivists society of Australia about privacy and the Internet
– AusCERT conferences about information infrastructure protection
– A Resilience Workshop in Mt Macedon, Victoria
– An invite only international chemical security conference in the UK
– Australian Government senior executives about protective security and information classification.
– Senate committees and the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties about security