Resilience. EnterpRise and Information security
Things we can do for you
- Audits of company / organisational resilience
- Review of organisational protective security strategy
- Organisational reputation management
- Information privacy and security
- Crisis communications and coordination
- Development of corporate governance strategy
- Independent quality assurance
- Reputation management planning
- Social media strategy
- Crisis Communications
- Corporate protective security and resilience strategy
- Information security strategy for CISOs (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Assessment of agency compliance against the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- ISO 27001 Implementation
- Queensland IS18 Implementation and Strategy
- Informations Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Analysis of projects and organisations against information security best practice
- Computer Incident Response Team development (CSIRT/CERT)
- Cybersecurity strategic posture assessment
- Cloud security strategy
- Identity assurance
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Biometric interoperability strategy
- Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
- Information Flow Assessments
- Fraud and Corruption Strategy
- Chemical Biological Radiological (CBRN) strategy
- Personnel Security
- Experienced professional communicators. We
- explain cyber risk to boards
- facilitate holistic risk discussions with executives
- speak to conferences
- lead tutorials
- Executive spearphishing avoidance training
- Design and implementation of phishing campaigns
Too often the parts of organisations charged with their protection are seen as a hindrance to the corporate objective – we are not like that. Resilience Outcomes Australia partners with its clients providing smart and effective risk based solutions to strategic security problems. We recognise that security is not an end in itself, but a supporting function to the corporate purpose. We work on evidence, think laterally and are not afraid to swim against the flow.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the community, we publish blogposts on security topics of interest to our staff and clients.
Thanks to John Bigelow of the ASIAL Insider podcast for the conversation about the ways security managers and executives can use behavioural economics to drive positive security outcomes in their organisations. You can listen to the episode...
Update - GDPR has arrived On 25 May 2018, GDPR came into force. Any company that does business with EU members needs to be in full compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This requires them to take specific steps to more securely collect,...
A speech given by Alex Webling to the opening of Z-CERT, the Hague, Netherlands, January 2018 Building better cyber security strategy in organisations The opening of Z-CERT is an important development in the protection of the Netherland's health care system. I wish...
Poodle Vulnerability Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption (POODLE) The poodle vulnerability has been around as an exploit since 2014.It led to an attack which led to completely disabling SSL 3.0 on the client and server-side to prevent hackers from making...